BURNT. Yea, we're a happy lobster family now. Lol. Everyone was so red just now. I think the redness we're having now make us look cuter! Haha. And it's rather nice. But, after today, it'll peel and darken and stuff like tt. Eeks. DONT WANNA! Anyway, this first outing to Sentosa wasnt that successful. Hah. It may be probably due to the super sunny hot weather and the lack of crowds. No atmosphere. Duh. Well, but I think I enjoyed myself, again. Hah. Learnt how to float will a volleyball. And sunburnt. Esp the back. Damnit. The sunblock aint that strong after all. Took pics. Not ready yet.
After that, went to PS to slack. Wanted to watch movie at first, but no suitable show and timing, we ended shopping around. Bought earings and a top. See. I'm splurging like whats again. Gotta find job to fill my Nov slots man. Money money!
And I LOST MY KEYS. To be more exact, I lost my pouch which contains the keys. I'm quite certain that I left it at the counter of Guardian(PS). When I realised that, it was too late and the shop has closed. Tmd. Am going back there with Steph tmr. Hope they're upright enough to do the right things. You know. SAD.
Have a heart-to-heart chat with Jasz till our last bus. Both of us have had our difficult times. This time, I think it's my turn. Sigh. I was feeling quite surprised too, why didnt I blog about it at all? Or why did this happen to me? And why did I actually brood and feel so much over it? When I really didnt wanna care. It's so silly and foolish. And I truly believe in what Jasz had said, about the Karma thing. Guess I'm getting it man. Damnit. Sick and tired. Please let this matter settle ASAP and let me carry on with life happily.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
12:36 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand